Ottoman Empire XVI-XVII
- 28mm – The ASSault Group – Ottoman Deli
- 28mm – The Assault Group – SIpahi with Swords
- 28mm – Tercios Miniatures By El Kraken Released – Ottoman Artillery
- 28mm – Tercios Miniatures by El Kraken Released – Ottoman Sipahi.
- 28mm – Tercios Miniatures by EL Kraken Released – MIscellaneous things.
- 28MM – THE ASSAULT GROUP – Akinjis with BOWS
- 28MM – THE ASSAULT GROUP – Akinjis with swords
- 28mm – The Assault Group – Mounted Cossacks
- 28mm The Assault Group – Cossack on foot
- 28mm The Assault Group – Dismounted Tatars
- 28mm Warlord Games – Croat Light Cavalry
- 28mm Warlord Games – Suleiman & Mounted Janissary Officers
- 28mm The Assault Group – Vlad The Impaler
- 28mm The Assault Group – Ottoman High Officers
- 28mm The Assault Group – Ottoman Azabs (Azaps)
- 28mm The Assault Group – Ottoman Tufecis
- 28mm The Assault Group – Ottoman Ordinance Artillery
- 28mm Warlord Games – Ottoman Janissary Kazan
- 28mm The Assault Group – Ottoman Levent.
- 28mm The Assault Group – Janissaries with Bow.
- 28mm The Assault Group – Warlord Games – Janissaries with Musket (3).
- 28mm The Assault Group – Warlord Games – Janissaries with Musket (2).
- 28mm The Assault Group – Warlord Games – Janissaries with Musket (1).
- 28mm Warlord Games – Janissaries with Halberd.
- 28mm Warlord Games – Janissaries with Bow.
- 28mm Walord Games – Azabs (Azap).
- 28mm Warlord Games – Janissaries with Sword.
- 28mm Warlord Games – Wallachian Voynik Infantry.
It’s the first time i face this brand, who has some interesting (and growing) renaissance ranges. This batch includes a big siege gun, Suleiman the Magnificent and Roxolana (Suleiman design is clearly inspired in a famous picture, just search Suleiman on Google images and you will see), and cart with gods for the siege gun.
– About the Gun, a crew of 3 isn’t enough for such big thing (no one is ready to fire the gun).. it’s cast in resin, but due a probably early mold release, it’s curved 🙁 .. a big fail for a big piece. On the other side the muscle man is a very nice figure.
– Suleiman and Roxolana looks good, maybe Suleiman feet are some odd. but proportions and details on the figures are very nice, not very crispy, so be careful while priming.
– The cart is also cast in resin, some bubbles, nothing major, but some curved too because early mold release. About the oxen pair.. well.. all the animals are mold in 2 valves.. and these oxen, doesn’t fit specially fine, i need quite a lot filler for them, but sculpture and proportions are very nice again, perfect i would say. The guy driven the oxen is my favorite figure in this batch. Again perfect proportions.
This brand do 3D Desing & 3D Print for master, this allow them to do such really nice and perfect proportions, and avoid a too crispy detail, making things some harder for bad painters as me. I don’t like the 2 valves for animals, even if they fit, it’s more work preparing things before paint. They have very nice things in their ranges, interesting concepts and some odd things too..
So mixed feelings about this brand in my first match with them but i really like several things and always will keep and eye over this brand’s work. I already have some more things by them for the next batch.
(pd, The 2 bigger barrels aren’t from El Kraken)