Unassembled plastic model kit in 1/72 scale of a British Fairey Rotodyne gyroplane (A plane with a rotor blade propeller like helicopters, only used for takeoff and landing operations while a conventional engine is used in flight) developed in the 50s. One single prototype was built and despite success trials were performed the type received no orders for either comercial or military use and the project was cancelled in the early 60s.
This kit was originally tooled by Airfix in 1958, the kit has been reissued several times during years, with same box content and decal sheet (for the only prototype). A classic Airfix kit.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
- Buy in Aviation Mega Store. Stock: In Stock. Price starting from: 25.92 USD. Buy Now
- Check this item in Ebay. At least 10 results starting from 35.00 USD. Buy Now
- Buy in eModels. Stock: In Stock. Price starting from: 23.35 USD. Buy Now
- Buy in Hannants. Stock: In Stock. Price starting from: 21.62 USD. Buy Now
- Buy in Hobbylinc. Stock: Out of Stock. Price starting from: 29.51 USD. Buy Now
*Information on price and shipping may have changed since our last update as well as other conditions can apply.
Check on partner site before buy.